I need 1k subscribers

 



Hello
I need 1k subscribers send your YouTube links inbox I will subscribe your channel then you also subscribe my channel.


https://youtu.be/s7mn4xa2efo


#baboon2wildlife 

Through your interaction, 

I will try to adopt, feed They are still babies Monkeys 

00966538515116


WHERE DO BABY MONKEYS COME FROM?

Bonnie and Bailey

In the wild, baby monkeys are obtained by killing the mother monkey. In captivity, the baby monkeys are stolen right off the mothers' backs. The babies are "pulled" as early as three days old to a few weeks old to be sold as "pets". It is not hard to imagine the horror both baby and mother must feel during this forced separation. It can take months for the grief stricken mother to come out of a depression brought on by this thievery, some never recover and there are always scars left from such cruelty.


https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNK4H0D9H0ahb1XdzQjyJw


♥️💛💗💙🤍💚Thanks 🐵🍌🐒👍

  






My name abdulaziz I'm an explorer who loves to experience and capture the beauty of the Philippines

صورتي
Your vote and comment will perfect the list, so please feel free to contribute to this open list.